Friday 8 June 2012

......

Life is too full of stupid decisions, blind guessing, hurt, problem solving, creating even more problems, denial, lying to oneself, etc etc etc etc etc...

Things are obvious.
Yet, humans make themselves believe otherwise.

Being too smart is not a good thing at all.
Even worse if brain outsmarts the mouth.
Best to feign stupid if it's this way...

Multi-tasked the entire day.
Hands moving all the time, brain split into 2 sections.
One of which I'd rather shutdown but couldn't...

How many can truly enjoy playing second fiddle?

Curiosity really does kill cats.

Heck care attitude is what I used to have.
Got unbelievably high tolerance of physical pain.
Hope the same goes for psychological.

I'm a charred block of wood.

Don't hope for things which are impossible.

Don't ever ask me.
My mouth is dumber than my brain.


Need someone to get me drunk...
So that I can just laugh all these away.

hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment