Thursday 21 June 2012

Gardens by the Bay

Went to the almost completed Gardens for site survey.

While on the way, boss asked me how does the +/- shift works on his beemer.
Said that the gear will not upshift when he hits it into the +/- shift... Faint...



Engine roared in protest but still no significant pull...
Told him should have gotten a M5 instead...



Anyway, first lookie:
Spotted this kangoo at the carpark.
Those are real grasses and plants on it's roof.

These 8 panels will be making me uber busy and tired.
Forgive me being MIA lately guys...

The Dome from outside.

High powered air conditioning inside.

These fish ornaments remind me of a special someone...

Madagascar?!

There's a bar inside too?!

White cactus.



I'm not really a nature's person but this entire place seems nice.
Some bistros setting up at the main foyer.

Another potential paktor venue?

No comments:

Post a Comment