Sunday 25 May 2014

Fun Filled Sunday


Was planning to fish alone this morning as Shawn is still holidaying in Thailand.
Seems like he and his family are having fun there despite those chaotic news.

Since Shun planned to fish by himself this morning as well, we decided to go together.

Brought him to a frequent hole of mine hoping to have some Temensis fun.





And it turned out fun indeed!

















Throughout the session, we have countless missed strikes and thrown hooks.

All the fishes I've caught were fought back from far distant.
4 more were lost right in front of my face after I managed to reel them back.

No takes on top water though...

Shun was smart enough to use whatever kind of lure I'm using throughout the entire session.    lol

He knows that I'm a resident angler of this spot and knows where the potential hiding holes of the fishes are at, including their lure preferences and the method/speed to work them.




Some close-ups from a couple of fishes this morning:






My newly tied flies triggered some bites as well.
A pity I didn't managed to get proper hooksets...

But like I always say,
No Land = No Count.

Shun was so amazed by my flies that I decided to gift him a piece.
The one that he is using doesn't seem to work well in water...

Those newly acquired Duel lures of mine were tested today as well.

Fishes there doesn't seem to fancy hard-bodies this morning and I find that the lures need some tweaking.
Buoyancy rate and action needs some adjustments. 

Casting ability and depth are perfect.

Not that it's flawed, just that I somehow think it can be made better with little changes to it's hardware. 

Will lighten it a little and see how it performs next week.





Till next time......







No comments:

Post a Comment