Saturday 20 September 2014

PJ's Wedding


Attended PJ's wedding last weekend at Goodwood Park hotel.

PJ is a cousin of Ling's.
Many many cousins she has...

Was working till very late the night before.
Went back home and slept for 2 hours before sending Ling to PJ's place in the early morning before dawn since she was tasked to be one of the bridesmaids.

Went back home to bed..

Just before the banquet starts, Ling was so impatient that she kept sending me messages asking me where I am.

Was so pekchek about the heavy traffic, packed carpark and her lorsohing that I decided to prank her.

Lied to her on the phone that I mistakenly went to Park Hotel at Clarke Quay instead, when I was actually climbing the stairs to the banquet room.
lol

For a moment, I could sense real anger boiling up on her end.
hahahahahaaa...

Then she saw me.

Busted...





Her family is HUGE lor, with countless aunties and cousins.
A bit daunting...

Being a quiet and unsociable person, I kept to myself most of the event and stayed under the radar.
No one seemed to notice me being there.

Something which I'm pretty good at.
lol




#######################################

Was planning to collect the full set of Legos from Shell before gifting it to little Colin who is a major car lover:




Up to date, only 2 released.

Ling insisted giving them to Colin first.

I relented.

On the same night, Kiki and Colin were fighting over the Legos crying like there's no tomorrow.
lol





Siblings rivalry...






1 comment:

  1. Not no one notice you, they dare not talk to you... As if they really can't see you...

    ReplyDelete