Monday 22 September 2014

D-day Minus 370


Been busy with work lately (no surprise) and neglected this blog of mine.

Preparation for me and Ling's marriage is starting as well.

Gotten dates from a metaphysics expert.
Booked and paid deposits for venue, gowns, makeup artist.
Bridal car also settled.

Although I must credit Ling for most of the work done...
I know nuts about those things.


Ang Kong Kong!


According to the 'Expert', next year is going to be very bad for me.
Severely 犯太岁, so to speak...

This narrowed the dates to only a small selection.

I don't really believe in this kind of stuff.
But if it makes her happy, I'll just follow.

This is one of my personality which pisses her off the most.
Not being superstitious and rebelling against tradition.

I'm an atheist.
Can't help it.

Anyway, wedding date is fixed and only 4 of my close friends know about it.

All are happy for me and unanimously agreed that it's long overdue...

One of them even praised Ling saying that she must be a very 'powerful' woman to be able to coerce me into marriage!
lol













And so, though hard to believe, the countdown to the end of my bachelorhood begins...










2 comments:

  1. I didn't force you to marry me hor!

    How come the vid will change and I thought you don't like that song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you've secured the venue, it looks very vintage and apt for your Shanghai Tang Mafia personality. LOL. I can just imagine that. And you ought to know that marriage is a big deal. Let's celebrate!

    ReplyDelete