Thursday 1 August 2013

Deps - Japan


It's been some time since I bought any high end lures...

This time, I splurged on 4 lures by Deps, a Japanese brand.
Managed to get a couple at dirt cheap prices from Dex, a friend from Fishing Kaki Forum:

Deps Buzzjet 96mm 28grams
Got these at a superb friendship price!
Thanks Dex! Appreciate it...

These are big fat heavy surface lures with very detailed finish and unique working action.





A day after, I saw the smaller junior version of it in a bright color at my regular tackle shop.
Although the retail price of these Deps lures are much higher than Dex's friendship price, I just cannot resist grabbing it...

Guess what?
Another variant of the surface lure by Deps is just hanging right above the Buzzjet Junior in the shop!

It's the Spiral Minnow... *drool*

Deps Spiral Minnow 120mm 25gram
Deps Buzzjet Junior 76mm 14gram

Purchased both of these fine lures without any slightest hint of hesitation despite the obscene price tag.   lol







Now let's see if I'm able to get some teeth marks on them this coming weekend...






No comments:

Post a Comment