Sunday 15 June 2014

Short Time Solo


Went for a quickie session at Roxy at first light this morning.

Was drizzling on and off throughout.





Nothing spectacular but enough to cure the itch.

Left after the very short session.

Tried a new lure and was surprised by what it can do.
Too bad it's not suitable for Roxy.


Snap this primate on my way out:



Joe's remote got spoilt and I have to disconnect the external speaker under the bonnet to silence the alarm.

Drove back with blinking hazard lights, attracting many weird looks from other motorists.
lol





I think I have enough Temensis action for now.
Been fishing too much of these buggers lately.

That's the charm about Roxy.
Always trying to crack the code...

Time to go play with Giant Snakeheads.

I've been neglecting them...






No comments:

Post a Comment