Sunday 29 June 2014

Shawn's Wasted Permit


Finished my video project yesterday morning.

Today, Shawn had luckily got himself a permit to go fishing from his wifey and he wanted to go Spot Mars.

I obliged even though I was busy finishing up the video project that I never had any sleep at all.

Brought along heavier tackle this time.

Don't want to break my new replacement rod again.

Never underestimate the power of these Giant Snakeheads.

You'll never know when a violent one decides to go for your lure and cunningly exploit the thick vegetation laced along the banks.



Anyway, I caught only a small one this morning:




Shawn had a huge take but unfortunately, his leader gave way.

Over the other side, Jason and his friend had zero results as well...






Bad morning...







No comments:

Post a Comment