Sunday 13 October 2013

Spot Rex: Showerblow's First Blood


Went to a spot today.
One which I already knew long ago but didn't have the chance to pay visit.

Shall hereby be christened: Rex

My newly acquired Evergreen Showerblows is a good buy indeed.
Casting is good, action easy to achieve.

Here's the clip showing it in action:



Limited it's video resolution to 720 @ 30fps to conserve battery life.
Even so, video quality is superb from the Nikon.

After awhile, a fish striked my Showerblows.
A splash but no pull...
Bugger missed my lure totally.

I continued walking the pencil and after some twitches, it striked again.

This time, the tail hook caught on and fish was landed:

3.5lb Cichla Temensis

Underwater shot showing the release:




Left for home after the very short session.





No comments:

Post a Comment