Thursday 6 September 2012

Boy's Date with Amy


Took a day's leave to bring Boy for his pruning session. It's been quite awhile since I last seen Boy's eyes...

Told Amy to 'cut all' and proceeded to describe in detail to her while visualising Ling's Pepper in my head.

I tore myself away from the crying Boy at the groomer's and walked to a nearby McDonald at Serene Centre for breakfast and pass my time. This is where I normally hang out whenever Boy has a date with Amy. 3 hours is a long wait...

After breakfast, I walked around and saw a foot reflexology shop. Can't remembered when was the last time I had one and so, I walked in for a 30 minutes session.
Loitered around Coronation Plaza until I received an sms from Amy informing me that Boy is done.

Happily walked back to the groomer's and I couldn't even describe what I saw next...
 
 


Yes, the cut and style is exactly what Pepper had the previous time she went for grooming.
Yes, the black dog jumping with joy in my presence behaved like what Boy does everyday when I go home after work.
Yes, it's my precious BoyBoy!

But NO!
He does not resemble Pepper! Not even close...
Handsome black schnauzer transformed into a street mongrel...

It's ok... I like mongrels too...

So, with that thought in my head, I brought Boy home convinced that the huge difference is due to Boy's and Pepper different gender and fur color.

Just need some time to get used to his new look, that's all.
Or so, I thought...

And no...
Boy doesn't seem too bothered by his new look.

Or maybe he's just putting up a false front showing everyone that he still looks great despite the fact that he looks like an overgrown poodle now.
In other words, maybe the harsh reality hasn't hit him yet.
Wait till he sees himself in the huge mirror in my room...

I'm spending tonight at Ling's place.
Hope that Boy will not cry himself to sleep tonight...
He has his ego too...


Boy, if you're reading this somehow, I wanna tell you:

I will still feed you throughout your entire lifetime even though you look weird now.
I will still be your favourite human chew-toy even though you look hedious now.
I will still love you...



But of course, he already knew.
And is taking advantage of it......

1 comment: