Sunday 30 September 2012

Marvelicious Sunday

Last night slept at near 2am while Ling watched her tigers and dolphin movie on her iPhone's Funshion.
Early morning wakey at 4.30am to go fishing.
 
Reached home dog tired at about 10.30am.
Washed my reel, rod, lures, boga, pliers and oakley then showered myself.
 
Made breakfast for Ling.
One of her favorites: black coffee and bread with nutella.
 
After a while, we left for her place.
Ling suggested cooking today and so, we went to NTUC opposite her place.
 
I saw chunks of raw toman (aka giant snakehead) meat in the refrigerator section.
It's like $4+ for roughly 250grams. 
 
Those monster 10kg tomans in our local reservoir will translate to SGD 160+ per fish!!
WTH?! Didn't knew these buggers cost so much!
 
No wonder Ah Tiongs, Bangalas and Siam Kia like to net and bait for them risking their own safety by swimming to spread long nets in our local freshwater.
 
Anyway, I have never truly tasted a toman before except for those in hawker's fish vermicelli.
All those that I have caught, I released after landing and photo raping them regardless of juvenile or monster size.
 
Grabbed a chunk of toman toman meat, 2 chicken drumsticks, luncheon meat, potatoes, onions and eggs.
 
Knowing that these are actually farmed giant snakeheads make me feel less guilty eating them.
 
Ling prepared and cooked everything.

Lunch
Dinner
Look at the greedy girl!
Boiled Potatoes
Pepper devouring her special
 
The fish was nice!
She happycalled it with teriyaki sauce.
 
Ling knowing that I'm uber tired due to the fact that I have only slept for less than 3hrs yesterday then woke up to go fishing, she commanded me not to wash the dishes but to leave them for her.
 
After dinner, we brought Pepper down for a short walk.
 
Children were playing with lanterns under then watchful eyes of their parents.
歌台 opposite Ling's estate.
 
Feeling super high due to lack of sleep...
What a day...
 
 
meow
 
 
 
Missing my boy......

3 comments:

  1. u leave Boy alone at home wont he be sad? why dont u bring him over to Ling's place?

    ReplyDelete