Tuesday 18 June 2013

Hazy Tuesday


Fell sick yesterday and was on MC.
Asthmatic cough, severe headache, mild fever.
Slept for awhile in the afternoon then woke up hours later, gamed for awhile until Ling came back from work.

Here's how the haze looks like from my home:



Pretty bad huh.
Can't even see Chinatown.


######################################


Went to my usual tackle shop during lunchtime again.

Saw these new Megabass reels on display.
They sure look nice... *drool*
Especially the LIN 10 MARS (2nd right).

Megabass
Black Jungle, LIN 10 C, LIN 10 Mars, LIN 10 Origin

Spent some hard-earned money as well:


Bought another one of my favorite lure, some extra treble hooks.
I was introduced to a weedless frog lure by a friend who works in the shop.

A very soft frog...
Soft enough for me to doubt it's durability...

Claimed that it's very effective and can easily trigger Snakehead strikes with it's unique erratic surface swim action.
Wanted me to give him feedback.

Let's see how it will perform on my next hunting session.

Speaking of which, ZH jio me go fishing tomorrow.
He's on leave.

Wonder how's Derek doing recently?


#########################################


Days ago, Ling tried to use my 10 year old shaver which I have already told her many many months ago that it is very blunt already.
Due to it's bluntness, it will often 'pull' instead of 'slice'.

Complained to me that it's painful to use...
She went and bought a new one today.

The new shaver:






No comments:

Post a Comment