Wednesday 26 June 2013

Sick Tuesday


Many implications that my asthma brought along. 
Merciless cough, headache, fever. 

I rarely complain of pain but this time, my headache is really killing me...

It's short circuiting my brain as well. 
Alot funny thoughts and questions...

Slept till noon at Ling's place and Derek sent me this pic:


He hooked himself again.      -_-"
This time, it's his left shin.
Sadistic guy really enjoys piercing himself...

Anyway, the hook was removed by pushing it through to depress the barb after which the hook can be reversed back out from where it enters. 

Will have 2 wounds instead of one but this beats having to go to the doctor where he will be subjected to even more pain. 

And by the way, he got himself a nice catch:

Large Temensis

Was caught by him at banana tree spot. 

Afternoon, Ling went for her Muay Thai session at Golden Mile while I went to Anglers Outfitter to meet Derek. 

Chatted for awhile, mock at his noobness, drooled over his pics of the day's catches. 

He's resuming work at Jurong Island again which means that no fishing for him until mid July. 

Will intro him to ZH when the time comes. 

After saying goodbye and a few kicks to his shin, I left in the pouring rain making my way slowly to G Tackle. 


Sent my NRX there last Sunday due to a dislodged reel seat. 

As seen in the pic above, Gary has done a good job!

He's indeed one of the best local custom rod builder...
No trace of the fault whatsoever!

Returned to Golden Mile to pick Ling. 
Her right shin has a bad bruise but left one seems fine. 

Should have used both legs instead of one, I said. 
Maybe she can kill the instructor if she had used both instead...

Mother of all bird's nest:

Anglers' Nightmare...


Present from Kann and Brandon from Phuket:


Mini Pocket Chivas. 

Marlboro for scale only. 

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment