Monday 25 November 2013

又割爱...


Sold off some of my unused fishing stuff yesterday...

Figured it's more sensible to convert them into cash rather than them sitting in my storeroom likely never getting another chance to see daylight again...


RCS Carbon Crank Handle 90mm

This stylish and lightweight crank upgrade was originally fitted onto my previous Ryoga 1016H since day one.

My new LIN10 MARS already comes with a 90mm carbon crank.
Ever since I retired my Ryoga 1016H and sold it off, it has been kept in storage.

Here's the link posted in a popular local fishing forum.

Finally sold it to Rong who intend to fit it onto his newly acquired Megabass FX68L.

Well, at least I can still get to see it in future...


#####################################


Bought a 2 piece rod from Rapala 3 years ago.
Can be considered as Rapala's highest-end baitcasting rod.

Rapala Predator PE-C632MH:
Line: 10-20lb 
Lure: 7-28 grams 
Action: Moderate Fast 
Length: 6'3" 
Guides: Fuji Titanium SiC

Used it for some time during Mandai days...



After I got my G.Loomis IMX, it got shelved.
Finally decided to sell it off yesterday.

Although I like this rod alot, it has been severely under-utilized...

Posted on the forum putting it up for sale.








Met a seller in the afternoon.
Deal was straightforward and fast.






Hope that it's new owner will like it as much as I do...
Bring it out more often than I did...







No comments:

Post a Comment