Sunday 3 November 2013

I Almost Killed One!


Went Spot Goldie this morning.
It's been quite some time I came here.

Was casting topwater pencils and trying out soft bodied lures on jigheads for the entire session.

After a short while, an extremely acrobatic temensis got hooked.

It leaped above the water for 5 times!
None of which were able to throw off my solid hookset.

Lure: Evergreen Showerblows Shorty
2lb Cichla Temensis

I almost killed this fish!
Exhausted it too much and it was still stunned after I disengaged my boga.




Luckily, it swam slowly away after a few gentle knocks to it's head...

Next, I proceeded deeper into the forest to another hole and lost 2 fishes there.

First one didn't manage to connect with my topwater pencil.
Second one shook itself loose in the middle of the fight.

No action at all on the 3" rubber Z-man MinnowZ on 1/2 ounce jighead.

Days ago, I received news that some anglers' cars were trapped inside the recently very known spot beside BKE expressway.

The easy way to reach that spot is to park one's vehicle at a rear gate of an SAF camp, right beside the expressway.

While leaving for home, I decided to make a detour there to check out the situation.



The authorities have placed these yellow/black solid cement barriers to prevent anglers from parking their cars there.

If park beside the barrier, offence will be under jurisdiction of the Expressway Maintenance Service which will give them the right to tow away said car and slap the owner with a fine plus demerit points for parking on road shoulder. 

Since I don't frequent this spot, not a big loss to me.

Anyway, this spot has been spoiled by those big mouthed kids who brought everyone they know there.






There's still another venue to park if I decide to go there one day...
There's still another more productive hole to fish there if I decide to go there one day...

sssshhhhhhh..........






No comments:

Post a Comment