Sunday 17 November 2013

Feeding Frenzy!


Went Banana with Rong this morning.
Once there, 2 young anglers were already casting in the darkness.

I let Rong take the remaining space beside them and went into the vegetation to another hole alone.

Shortly after daybreak, I caught a decent sized one:

Cichla Temensis 6lb @ 58cm
Lure: Duel Hardcore Lipless Minnow 120F



After measurements, I released the fish and continued casting.

Got another 3 at the same hole:

Left: Showerblows Shorty
Centre: Duel Hardcore Lipless Minnow 120F
Right: Fly on 1/6oz TT jighead

When the kids left after a while of no action, I rejoined Rong outside and that's when the feeding frenzy starts!

Cichla Temensis 4.5lb & 50cm
Lure: Self-tied Fly on 1/6oz jighead given by ZH



These are just some of the catches.
A total of over 50 fishes were caught by Rong and me this morning!

The fishes there took everything that was presented.
Until I got lazy to take anymore photos...   lol

Sky was very cloudy which blocked out the sun.

Cooling morning with crazy fishes.
Ample supply of Marlboros and drinking water.

What more can I ask for?



##########################################


My right thumb has been suffering from abrasion for some time now.

Whenever I go fishing and my hands get wet, the skin gets softer.
Every cast I made, it will feel sore when I'm thumbing my spool.

Even lighting up my ciggy with a lighter will feel sore.





Hope it gets well soon.
I want my thumbprint back!





No comments:

Post a Comment