Saturday 23 November 2013

Fly's First Swim


Went for some last light action at Spot Roxy.
I rarely fish last light...

Reached the hole at 3pm after a very long trek and started casting.

First cast yielded me a 3lb specimen on my trusty Duel Lipless Minnow.

Fish was landed at regular intervals!
Sun was gentle with dark clouds looming.

It's a fine afternoon indeed...


In the middle of the session, a yellow sheltered motor boat carrying 4 persons sailed pass ahead.

I quickly retreated into the vegetation and took cover until they turned around and left in the direction where they came from.

PUB's enforcement seems to be very on-the-ball lately...

Continued casting and caught a few more fishes.




It started to drizzle and turned dark.

I left the hole and begun the long walk back out...



##########################################





My self-tied fly has proven to be worthy!
Even when on slow retrieve without any jerking!

Shall experiment with the same main colors and maybe add a little more bright orange?

Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment