Tuesday 17 December 2013

'Carbon Fiber' Skin - Ryoga 1016


Sometime back, Shawn asked me to design a Carbon Fiber skin for his Ryoga 1016.

And so, I did.
Using printer and cutting machine from my place of work.

With carbon fiber textured vinyl stickers:




Tested it on my old Ryoga and it looks good!

I uploaded the pics onto my facebook and got a few interested buyers.
Actually, I'm only doing this for fun, not to make money...

Most of them are from Malaysia which I am unable to sell/install for them.

I asked Shawn how much he thinks I should charge if I were to sell them.

That crazy fella proposed SGD 60!!
Not joking here.

We settled to sell it for $35 after some debate.

My first customer:



Made Rong a set as well:







As usual, free-of-charge for my friends...





No comments:

Post a Comment