Wednesday 18 December 2013

To Each His Own


Was busy at office at this late night trying to finish up some work when Zong Han decided that it will be a good time to start a lengthy argument.
Spammed long messages to me when I'm busy in the midst of more important work.

He's unhappy that I compared him to Derek in my post on last Sunday.
He's extremely worried that I will bring others to Mozzy.

Insisted that I'm wrong to accused him of 'being the same as Derek' in that post.

Tried to explain to me that those friends that he brought to Spot Mozzy last Sunday are his long time friends who went there before I did.

So? 
Makes them rightful owners of Mozzy? 
Restricted to all others?
Must get permit from them to bring friends to fish at Mozzy ar?
Must I obtain a permit to fish there as well?

What about the other holes in that vicinity.
I explored there long before I met ZH.
Must they get my permission should one day they decide to venture there instead?

My dad started fishing at Mozzy decades ago when it was still a kampung.
Does it mean that everyone should get his approval to enter that area in future?

Ridiculous...

Was pissed that he texted as though Mozzy belongs to him and his friends.
That I cannot bring my own friends there regardless of any circumstances.

It's like telling the author of a novel that he doesn't agree with the story's ending and insisted that his own version be adopted instead.

At one point, I even called him up and we have a very heated argument over the phone.

What I posted in MY BLOG are my views based on what I saw that morning with my very own eyes.

The identities of those friends you brought along?
None of my fucking business.

Not happy with the way I think?
Don't agree with what was written? 
Don't like what I think of your character?

Then jolly well fuck off. Shoo.
I'm not forcing you to read this blog anyway.

Is it really that difficult for you to do so?

Besides, I don't think anyone has the right to tell me how or what I should think.
Right or wrong is how you look at it, which by the way, is practically worthless in my blog.

My thoughts and views are here to stay.

Like I said, as at the time of my previous post, that's my first thought when I saw ZH with his 2 friends at Mozzy's entry point.

That's my first impression at that point of time. 

You have your views and I'm entitled to mine as well.
You can have your arguments but to be frank, I don't really care much about them.

Not a single bit.

Even if the fact turns out to be untrue, so what?
You mean it's wrong for me to pen my genuine thoughts in my own blog?


And about your points:
1) I did not share similarities with Derek by bringing the whole world to Mozzy.
This, I do not know and don't really care. It's not such a big deal to me like it is to you.

2) I did not once say Mozzy belongs to me nor ask you to keep out.
Ya, you didn't say it out literally. But read back at your texts. Sounds like Mozzy belongs to you and your 2 friends only. 

3) I only ask you to remember your words of not bringing others there.
Of course I do remember saying that before. But do you seriously think that I will give a damn after you hung up on me hours ago and after all those remarks you made in your texts?

4) Don't make ridiculous accusations just to justify your future actions of no integrity.
Firstly, I'm not accusing anyone. It's a fact that I saw you bringing 2 friends there last Sunday as clearly written in my Sunday's post. No more, no less. Who they are? I don't give a damn about you or your friends and am entitled to my opinions. You talked as if I'm looking for an excuse to bring my friends there. Come on lar. Who are you to restrict me on where I wanna fish, who I wanna bring along anyway? You're like those kid anglers out there claiming spots as their own. To be frank, it's this point of yours that really pissed me off. Since you belittle my integrity to nothingness, then don't expect me to keep my words. You're not worth it.


I can also remember you told me before not to 'tag' you should I post photos of my catches on facebook.
Don't want your friend to know that you brought others to Mozzy behind his back.

So what does that make you?
A smarter version of Derek who knows how to cover his tracks?




Why should you care so much about what I think of you anyway?




Get this straight.
This blog serves mainly to compile my memories and for my own reading pleasure.
There might come a day when I decide to publicise it but I believe that is none of your business.

This blog is not to make anyone else feel good about themselves or to start a childish debate in the middle of the night over what's right or wrong.

Period.




To each his own.





No comments:

Post a Comment