Saturday 28 December 2013

Saturday's Morning Quickie


Sprained my neck quite badly last Sunday...

Went to an almost forgotten spot for first light action this morning.

Spotted a group of juveniles and proceeded to disturb them with my minnow.
A rare sight at this overfished ground...

Fished up a few of those teens.


After some time, I feel something slightly stronger tugging at my line.
Thinking that it was another larger juvenile, I proceeded to reel in m line quickly.

This was when the 'juvenile' started it's resistance.

It actually managed to pull out a good distance of line under my tight drag setting.

I realised that I had hooked up it's parent.
There're not orphans after all!

I fought the snakehead for a short while when it decided to make another mad dash for freedom.

This time, it peeled my line out at lightning fast speed and then, my line went slack...
It had managed to throw off my hook...







That's how life is.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.







No comments:

Post a Comment