Sunday 1 December 2013

Mars Meets Zirconia Meteor


Went Spot Banana with yet another long time friend, Shawn.
Knew him during my Mandai days years back.

Missed first light due to the rain.

Bumped into ZH who was exiting the spot while trekking in.

Very shortly after we started casting, something huge attacked my topwater lure the moment it hits the water.
There was a violent and spectacular splash.

Rod bent, drag screaming.

Fought the huge fish for awhile, reeled it halfway in when suddenly my line turned slack.

I lost the fish...
My size 6 treble hooks on my lure had straightened...

After that, Shawn lost 2 takes on his solf-bodied lure, I lost another one on my fly.

Took some photos of our tackle before parting ways:







Mine: Megabass LIN10 MARS
Shawn's: Megabass LIN10 C





No comments:

Post a Comment