Tuesday 15 May 2012

对的时间,对的人...

Past ones are not worth mentioning...

Maybe except for 许诗佩...
Liked her alot, knows me alot.
Memories...

错的时间, 对的人??

But that's all in the past...


Ling... hung out with her in my early teens for a short period of time.
Nothing romantic, strictly platonic.
She's like a buddy back then.
Arcades, daytona, places...

Suddenly stopped hanging out.
Nothing unpleasant happened....
Just... stopped...

On and off, I heard things about her, she heard things about me...

18 years later, we meet again.
Alot had happened in both of our lifes...

She went through a rough patch just before she met me again months ago...

Anyway, things worked itself out despite some hiccups...
Shallow, self-centered ex (yes, it's Florence) trying to create misunderstanding, sowing discord between me and Ling.
Telling me untrue stuff... denying everything and lying through her teeth when being exposed...

No wonder she's afraid that I will get together with Ling... because if Ling and I were to share with each other on what she told me, her lies will fall through and her true colors will be shown...

Don't know her agenda... don't care too...

After so many years, I see the real side of Florence...
Or maybe she changed over the years?
And to think I almost married her 13 years ago! Sibei heng ar...
Go fuck off... Shoo! From now on, I don't owe you anything...
If anything, Julia is the one I owe, not you.

Big surprise for all others who know us.
Mainly ex-schoolmates...

We were in the same primary school, same secondary school, living close to each other all this while, shared some common friends...

It's like we were so 'near' each other all this while but somehow, not meant to start. 18 years later...

对的时间,对的人...



No comments:

Post a Comment