Monday 14 May 2012

A Listening Ear...

Always thought that I do not need a listening ear...

Ever since Billy went to the other better world, there's no one for me to confide to...
Until recently, Ling appeared.
Been talking to Boy even though he doesn't really understand human's language.
But that furball seems to be able to sense my sadness, my joy and my frustrations...

Bak Tiong is my only friend now... but he's busy with life and his own social circle, Rainer and Pearl...
We catch up once in a while... but nothing too personal... he's still my bro though...

Same goes for Des... begun well... went sour... things got better recently...

ShinShan appears on and off.
Busy life and lack of mutual friends I guess...

Ling had asked me to start a blog before.
Never really wanted to...
Reason: What's the point of penning my thoughts into the virtual world if I do not want anyone else to know??

I've found a reason now...

Lately, I have been thinking alot... too much in fact...
I seriously need a 'someone' to lend me a listening ear...

Too little people can understand me...
Maybe none at all...
Some says I choose not to...
Not that I care anyway...


This insignificant blog shall be the place where my memories and thoughts will be etched...
My past... and my present...
My regrets... and my joy...
And of course, my endless rants about life...


No comments:

Post a Comment