Sunday 20 May 2012

Shop Till I Dropped...

Spent last night at Ling's place...
We have discussed and agreed to spending alternate nights between our homes which are within walking distance from each other.

My last 18 hours were tiring...

Ironed and folded Ling's mountain of washed clothes from morning till afternoon while Ling went for her appointment...
After I'm done with her clothes, I walked home and showered my Boy...
After I'm done with Boy, I showered myself and went shopping with Ling...

Yes, you heard me right...

世傑 went shopping with his girlfriend.
Twice!

Those who know me well enough will never thought that this day will come...
There goes my reputation and dignity...

First time was at Orchard many days ago.
Went to a few malls, walked for miles...
Got irritated towards the end and flared abit at Ling in the car while going home...
Nothing serious... We made up very soon later...

I hate shopping...

The endless walking, the crowd, the noise...
A shopping 傑哥 is an angry 傑哥...

Today is the second time I went shopping with Ling.
Almost lost it in the end but held on.
Ling sensed my frustration and gave in to my unreasonable attitude...
Phew..... Catastrophe narrowly averted thanks to Ling's understanding...

I'm getting better!
A few more shopping therapy sessions like this and I'll be cured!
Or maybe I'll end up spending my remaining days at Woodbridge in a strait jacket...

But...
How on earth does a woman so petite has the energy and patience in her to browse almost every shop in Bugis Village??

Anyway, after she's finally done and satisfied at the uber crowded Bugis Village, we migrated to Bugis Junction...
Repeat Process...

But again,
How on earth does a woman so petite has the energy and patience in her to browse almost every shop in Bugis Village and continue doing it at Bugis Junction straight after?????

And after such a long and tedious ordeal, ONLY 2 pieces were netted by her!

Faint...

We went to BHG and saw a grey pair of Converse that caught her eyes during our last shopping session at Orchard.
20% discount somemore...
Bad news: They ran out of size 5...

Ling bo pian and had to settle for white color instead of the grey one she initially saw.
I bought a black one for myself and in addition, grabbed a pair of flip-flops too.

Finally! My turn to buy something!

We went to the pre-war estate near my place for some porridge before coming back.
She's been eating alot lately...

As at the time of this posting (4am!!), the exhausted shopping monster spreads herself comfortably on our queen sized bed sleeping like a log, barely leaving any space for me while i suffer from insomnia resulting from post-shopping trauma...


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found each other. The past contributed to who we are now, our choices are the becoming of us. Thanks for sharing and may the days here forth be blooming like Spring. (KC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some people's blessing, i can do without...
      but your's is one of those which matters...
      thanks!

      Delete
  2. ;) Wait till you bring her to the real Chatukchat in Bangkok... THAt is reallll shopping... Teehee...

    ReplyDelete