Monday 14 May 2012

My Past...

Quite spectacular i would say...
Alot of 'been there, done that'...

Problematic teen... very...

Started with simple hanging out with friends...
WeiDa, Sherlin, WeeKee, BakTiong, Derrick, Desmond...
Arcade games, Bt Merah HDB maze garden, Riverside Pt, Central Mall...

I suddenly changed... stopped hanging out with these peeps... went off the radar for a period of time...
Went searching for 'myself'...

Pa was disappointed...
Everyone in the family too.
Ah Gong was sad, Aunties sort of gave up, Sis didn't care.

Days at Kallang Bahru were bloody...
Police issues, ego issues, revenge issues, 'face' issues, business issues...
SSB Sgt Khoo... I didn't forget those things you told me back then...

Until I met Billy, things changed.
Got myself fascinated with speed...

Along with it came with pain, fractures and laughter...
Loads of it...

FR4228T... unbeatable in it's class...
Unity Ah Xiong's engine works, K&T Clifford's tuned.
Spent alot, won countless, laughter aplenty...
Money won put me through Billy's and my army days...

Edward, XunZhou, MingWei, Ah Bei...
Pioneer Road, Lim Chu Kang, TPE, Pasir Panjang, Tuas, Changi, Jurong Island...

HQ 31 SIB's Encik Soh, WeiXiang, ShiHao, Adrian...

Unfortunate turn of events had me incarcerated...
Met different kinds of society's lowlifes inside, learnt alot.
ASP Ekhuan... I didn't forget those things you told me back then either...

Came out, Raffles Digital Labs, Mister Minit, failed business attempt, now stuck with Woon.
Dex, Sam Lim, Tracy Teo, Brandon Lim...

Messy I know...
but all these made me who I am now...




Some things are better left unsaid...

Some stones are better remained unturned...

Some memories are better off buried...

No comments:

Post a Comment