Tuesday 15 May 2012

BoyBoy




Now, this furry creature in the pic above is worth mentioning...

First of all, you peeps are mistaken...
He is NOT a dog...
He's a devil reincarnated into a bear's body...

He knows all my secrets...
He had seen me weep, seen my silly antics, shared my joy...

Most unbelievably, he managed to make the fearsome 傑哥 his slave!
Made me willingly clear his shit/pee daily while he mocks at me from afar...
What black magic did he cast on me to make me do that for him??!!!

Little bastard is getting overboard lately...
Biting the hand which feeds him...
He's liking Ling more and more!

Now sometimes, he chooses to follow her around the house instead of me.
All along, he sticks to me wherever I go... that was before...
Now that Ling came into our lifes, this little ingrate is starting to show classic signs of 'chee hong'... -_-"

And no! I'm NOT jealous!

Ling and I have a nickname for him: Gomez.
It's the name of our indian discipline master back in Outram.
Why? Not just because he's black...
He will attempt to stop us whenever we get intimate.
Cannot hold hands in school, cannot hug hug in school...
He's just plain jealous...

I hate Gomez...

Nonetheless, this ugly creature never fails to melt my heart everytime he snuggle up to me...

This is what he's really good at...
Melting everyone's heart with his sad puppy eyes and soft furry cuddle while at the same time, contemplating his next step of world domination in that scheming sadistic mind of his...


No comments:

Post a Comment