Tuesday 15 May 2012

Goh Pi Lea, Billy...

This is going to be a long one...

Met this joker when I was 18yrs old at SHATEC. Clicked right away...
Brought me around on his old DT-RR.
Went with him to his regular workshop where I fell in love with a yellow GAS GAS 200 on display...
Sold my Startec X, gold chain, gold bracelet and a puny bit of savings to come up with the downpayment.

From here on, our story starts...

Went out riding everynight, late for school everyday, eventually dropped out together.

Crazy stuff we did with scramblers:-
Rode up the stairs at Telok Blangah Hill.
Almost fell into the sea at Labrador with our bikes.
Loyang trail.
Bukit Brown cemetary.
Bullied countless SPs.
Exhaust fireworks at Changi.
Helipad at Tanjong Rhu.
Scrapping footpegs on scramblers with dirt tires.
Insane wheelies, insane power slides, delicious donuts.

Just to name a few...

We spent every single day together.

Year 2000, upgraded to a RVF. Billy got himself a TZM.

Crazy stuff we did with sports bikes:-
50 cents cornering.
Half scrapped footpegs.
Bullied even more SPs.
Humiliated countless Super Fours.
Insane wheelies, insane power slides, donuts ending in disasters.
Getting ourselves stuck in sand at Pasir Ris beach.
Billy's girls.
Kent Ridge Park timed runs.

Just to name a few...


Soon, we were both enlisted...
But still, we will spend our book out days together.

Got myself into some arranged underground races by chance,
Won some easy money... alot in fact...
Shared the dough with Billy.
Continued racing, continued winning, continued sharing...

I will just focus on winning the $$ to feed us while he will just focus on the girls at the finishing line... -_-"


Sitting on window ledges 19th storey high drinking coffee and chatting about everything...
those were the days... lol


Billy left me on 25th September 2010.
He didn't kept his promise...
Left me and went to a better world without bringing me along.

He knows me best... I know him best...


That joker...
He's gonna get it from me once I'm done in this world and join him over the other side...

Billy, I miss u......


No comments:

Post a Comment